Multi Vendor Instagram Shop Feeds for WooCommerce
Multi-Vendor Instagram Shop Feeds for WooCommerce will allow the store owner as well as the vendor to do marketing by using the Instagram post of the product user. Also, the vendor can add the Instagram Shop feed on the Dedicated page, Shop page and Product Page.
Here shop feeds are nothing but the Instagram images of the products which are Uploaded by the product users and because of these images, the buyer can view the actual image of the product and this helps in building the trust of the buyer on the product.
- To use this module you need to first install the WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of the Multi Vendor Instagram Shop Feeds for WooCommerce
- The admin can create Hashtags and can assign products to it.
- The admin can fetch all the images which have used that hashtag on Instagram.
- This module allows the admin to configure the view for the Instagram feeds as Carousel and List.
- This module allows the admin to select the images from that particular hashtag images that he wants to use for the marketing of the product.
- The seller can also create the hashtags and can assign products to it.
- The seller can fetch the images of a particular Hashtag and can use the selected images as the Instagram shop Feed.
- Add to cart button is available on the hashtag pop-up for the products linked to the particular Instagram Feeds.
- The customer can view the Instagram Feeds on the Shop Page, Dedicated Page, and Product Page.
- The customer can click on the Product image available next to the Feeds image to get redirected to that Product Page.
- This module is responsive i.e. it is compatible with all screen sizes (Mobile Screen, Tablet Screen, and Desktop Screen).
v 1.0.0 Initial release