Group Buy Plugin for WooCommerce
With the help of the WooCommerce Group Buy extension, the admin can give the privilege to their customers to buy the product at the discounted price by creating a group or by joining an existing group.
The customer must be logged in to the store to buy the product by creating the group. They can also join the existing groups or create a new one. The customer can also share the group through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Send By Email.
The admin can add the product in the group buy from the back-end which will display under the Group Buy category at the front-end and can decide the group size for that particular product.
The admin can also enable the wallet extension from the back-end so that the customer can use the wallet to pay for the purchase. They can also refund the amount into the customer wallet.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of Group Buy Plugin for WooCommerce
- The admin can add a Group Buy option on the products.
- The customer can purchase the Group Buy products in a group.
- The customer can share the group via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or via Email.
- The size of the group is decided by the admin.
- The admin can describe the working of Group Buy products on the product page.
- Add existing products into the Group Buy category.
- The admin can provide the discount on Group Buy products.
- The customers can utilize the discount of the product by creating a group with the desired group size.
- The admin can decide the start date and the end date for the Group Buy products.
- The admin can decide the total number of groups that a single customer can create.
- The groups can be managed by back-office by the admin.
- The admin can perform various actions on the group such as Qualified, Disqualified or Refunded.
- The admin can see the total number of the members that are present in the group.
- Admin can see the group notes.
- The admin can enable the wallet setting for the customer.
- The customer can pay for the purchase using the wallet.
- The customers can add the amount in their Wallet.
- They can see their wallet transaction under My Account.
- The minimum wallet credit amount can be decided by the admin.
- The admin can decide the maximum wallet debit fixed or percentage amount.
- The verification OTP can access by the customer via email or via SMS.
- The admin can see all the wallet transactions of the customers.
v 1.0.0 Initial release