Create post lists – any kind
Using this smart plugin, You can build post lists based on options you choose from a form in a plugin settings page. It works similar to SQL query but no coding knowledge is required. Check out the Live preview here
You can copy and past the short-code anywhere as you like. You can easily build any type of list you’d like.
- Unlimited post lists
- List length and ordering
- Image size – thumbnail, medium, large or any custom size
- Choose categories, tags, authors
- Custom post types and taxonomies support
- customize the Title, excerpt, date
- Image positioning – top, right, left, in or out of excerpt
- Custom CSS class for every widget’s instance
You can create a fully functional website using this plugin. Check the live preview to get some ideas
please check the demo site here
How it works
- go to WordPress admin area and visit Plugins » Add New page.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button on top of the page.
- selected the plugin zipped file and click on the install now button.
- Once installed, you need to click on the Activate Plugin link to start using the plugin.
Now, Go to the WordPress main menu > Post list > add new list
By filling a simple form this plugin will build an SQL SELECT query, return a result set and build html code based on it. The form controls select expression, where condition, order by expression, limit expression.
No coding is required!
Lisa Smith, ARCHITECT
I have been looking for a plugin to display my site posts.. Now I don’t have to look anymore. Thank you very much for this plugin.
Luis Desalvo, CREO TECH
As above the product works as advertised but more importantly when I had a minor issue the response time was great and resolved very quickly.
Got a question or an issue? Please email us via our user page contact form here. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
If you have any suggestions on how to improve this plugin please let us know! We will seriously consider any suggestion and add it to widget’s upgrade list.
If you like this item please consider rating it as a way of supporting consistent improvements. Note: If you are rating below 5 stars, please contact us. We’ll try to do our best to assist or fix all your issues:)